I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
posted at 6:09 PM

Tell me exactly how long do I have to wait for the one I liked to like me back, I believe I've waited long enough for him to realize and so long that rumours have alrdy started didnt I?? Or have I already waited long enough to start moving on and accept the fact that I should give relationship a try and not be determined that my first should also be the last?

Someone reminded facts that relationship is something that you go into and learn from mistakes so that your last will be treated the best and minimum mistakes will be done.


For how long more do I have to wait? (2yrs from the year I met you, not enough?! Let me know and I will)
As long as it will bring me to forever love. :')