I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Sunday, April 24, 2011
posted at 12:39 AM

Today, I'm feeling btr from the drama and all.
And I guess when you fail in kinship you will gain from other aspect.
Ladyluck was shining on me today. (23-4-2011)
I manage to use my luck to win wei qiuli and Mei in pool and I freaking won $260/- in mahjong while playing with 3 adults who were those whom I always lose to, I am the sole winner and my bank suddenly had a $150 top up on it's own.
So kinship is scarfice in exchange for money.

And I haven been home for 2 days and she didn't even call. So good luck to me in trying to salvage our relationship.