I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Monday, April 4, 2011
posted at 1:58 AM

Anyway!
My mummy tgt with alot of people planned a surprised bday celebration for me on the actual day tgt with my girlfriends who hid the party from me. And this year I realize that I don have photos taken during the bday with my family or relatives maybe it's because everyone is busy eating because they can only start the buffet after I came home. Haha!

Was grateful to her for doing so but I still feel a lil upset over why should I fight for my rights to want to celebrate my bday. Although we fought, deep down I love her still. I know among the 3 of us I am the most rebelious in the sense that I am the only one who will argue with her and I am the only one who have to argue to get what I want from her. But when I was tipped about the party, I nearly cried because I didn't know she could plan all this and hid it so well from me.

Thanks mum!
Thanks sissy!
Thanks Korkor!
And thanks everyone else who came.