I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
posted at 1:51 AM

After so many attempts. I realize that it's true!
"WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE WILL BE NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE TO WAIT"
although I still hold on to the hope, but "it was never meant to be!"
Don't force because you will not be happy. And what matters most in life is happiness.

And this sayings applies to almost all encounters in LIFE. like my job-hunting for example.
And so over so many attempts to find a suitable job, I am still stuck with none.
And my mummy told me not to force because "what's yours will be yours."
And it reminded me of you people.