Monday, March 21, 2011
posted at 1:58 AM
I am upset over what my mummy said. But I have no rights because she is the one paying, and if she is unwilling, I also can't do anything.
She said to NOT CELEBRATE MY BDAY THIS YEAR yet again!
So this year I can only cuddle my pillow and sleep the day off , no celebrations means no angpao from relatives and no extra money for me. Super sad lo! It's like I am the only one in the family who don't deserved to be celebrated since the day I was born, every year when I told her I wan to have a birthday party she will fid ways to reject and whenever Korkor or sia asked, she will happily ask me to help notify every relatives to come over to celebrate theirs!
Sometimes I just feel like I am not well-like, but it's okay I guess, I will grow from these and accept the fact that she don't like me as much. This may sound bad from my view point but, it's the fact, that everyone in my clan knows.
Luckily my daddy treats me way better than how she does. If not I don't know what will become of me :)
Loves daddy tons. Will repay him when I grow up and earn my own money :)
Enough of sad and heart aching stuffs!
I wan to enjoy the day as much as possible though I am not getting a good celebration with family, I can enjoy with friends :) and some quietness to reflect on what I have actually done wrong.