I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
posted at 10:22 PM

My classes are so boring that I feel like skipping them all.
I think that life is getting better and I know as long as I believe in making a difference, I can :D
I promise I'm not gonna skip too many lessons as I've friends in class.
And I will try my best to be as talkative as possible so I can get good grades.
I just wanna pass my semester and leave th school happily :D

Making new friends this sem was rather easy, hahah!


I've been living a better and mor fulfill life because of my sisters,
Loves! :3

I gonna meet up with some friends in case they forget me :)
Life's rather okay, so keep up th work people!