I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Monday, October 4, 2010
posted at 2:23 PM

I've been busy ever since I took up tutoring, seriously!
Missed a few meetups or whatsoever cause I have tutoring on Mondays, Wednesdays , Thursdays and Sundays! My only free dates are th rest and satursdays , is my so called rest day at home enjoying my dramas, movies and my bed. So I hope that next sem my free days will fall on either fri or tue :D then I will have th whole full day making other plans such as maybe part time or classes which I've always wanted to attend :D

And I don wanna be in th same class as xxx and xxx and xxx! So scary and unpredictable,please!
I hope th system would be kind enough to put me tgt with JP and those crazy girls(ym and gang) :D this way I will then have th motivation to attend classes, cause I've been thinking of skipping as many classes as I can ft th next sem :X and I will jio my cousins as well everytime I skip! I will make full use of those days I left in school to make more friends :D
I wanna end my poly life with a good and peaceful manner, I try not to make more enemy, promise! :>