I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Thursday, September 2, 2010
posted at 1:34 AM

Day 3.

Casino with crazies in th morning fr fun, I insert 20 and lost, Sis and dad won 260 so I have got share, 80winning in th end :D
Saw a group of actors from Korea and their crew, but I don know them, so ... Too bad :)

Ireland fries (me) and pork burger (others) for breakfast.
Back to hotel for checkout and casino again. :/ hahaha, it's a tie between me and th casino. However I think we lost count of time which made mummy who's waiting outside damn pissed, hahaha! Oops! Th dowager is exploding.

Off to HongKong now.(1.13pm)

Th hotel was small, really small! :<
off got Thaifood and temple street. After finishing with no loots we decides to go over to th avenue of stars. But th lighting was cancelled due to th bus attack and so bad luck, we have to travel back to Carlie brown cafe and off to lady street(none of us actually bought anything back after walking for about 2hours) and we nearly miss our last train cause of th free Internet @Charlie's :)