I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Thursday, September 2, 2010
posted at 1:33 AM

Day 2.
No breakfast buffet for us at th hotel, so went out in search for yummy food.
Off to zhuhai after breakie and off to look for loots :D xr bought th most unknowingly :)) and mummy too, say don wanna buy don wanna buy but she bought more than anyone of us. 

Bought some clothes and a pair of shoe., what's most was iPhone cases and stuffs. Also bought phone for daddy and mama, hope they like it :)

I thought all note money are considered dollars, I gave 7 to th kfc lady and she laughed, saying it's not enough, this is only 70cents, not 7bucks :(

Off to Venetian (awesomely great hotel) for sightseeing (casino) and shopping, had Godiva (dark choco raspberry) it's awesome! :) 
Shopping shopping walking and walking.