I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Thursday, September 2, 2010
posted at 1:46 AM

Additional part for day 5 and th last day.


sort of Diarrhea, tummy ache all day long :( made me no mood for shopping and all. Anyway, good news, I decided to stop eating beef, stop totally! And for pork, I don think I have th courage to touch again ever since Sis started th lil cow thingy. Arsehole! 

Got my bag and a Fred perry magazine bag :) awesomely nice :D 
And prepare myself for returning back to SG.

Nice trip btw and I hope w can really go Taiwan next year as planned :D