Tuesday, August 31, 2010
posted at 10:05 PM
Day 1.
Plane delay cause us to be rushing all over th places.
Hotel royal was grand and nice as compared to other places you see near it.
Dinner was awesome, beef horfun!!! A taste of pork burger,a spoon of prawn egg mee, and a spoonful of crab porridge.(I ate almost 2/3 of th beef horn by myself lo, cause "yaodio") imagine having 2 hagao from 8am till about 430pm, pls anyone would be as hungry as me :D
We went shopping after dinner and bro ,xr and Sis went into comestics shops to get loots while I hang around dad and mum ... After walking for some time, we decided to take a break, ice cream :)
Was still giddy after those rides(plane,ferry,bus) and so I decided to head back to th hotel with dad and mum and award myself to a bubble bath. Its awesome to have a bathtub, I soaked myself in it for like 30 mins before willing to clean myself and wait for my Sis in th room alone. I hate being alone please, scary! :X
But I enjoyed th first day thr :>