I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
posted at 6:09 PM

Since Sunday, virus conquered my body. And I am down with tons of illness.
Cough, running nose, fever (high) , headaches, body aches, giddiness an th worst part is burnig eyes, I reared automatically and it hurts whenever Ir oll about or when th sun is too strong.. And I cant even walk too much.
Whenever I walked out of my room, I felt like fainting, and I am entitled to 2 days MC by th doctor, and tomorow, if I'm not well, I am gonna be back to see his handsome face again, and ask for extention of mc :) how cool was that, and for th days I took mc, I had to paythem back after my attachment. Sian :(

when I'm typing this, I am crying.. For No particular reason, and I had a bad dream ytd that I cried so hard and mummy thought something happen. I dreamt that I had to go through needles being poked into me because fever was too high, and when I woke up, fever was about 38.+ this is th worst illness I had since donkey years and I haveto get well soon because I have a concert to attend this weekend and also, meeting up my girls on Sunday :) pls, I will be good and eat my medicine on time, don let me suffer in this manner :(
and I haven had any food since ytd noon :/ and I am not at all hungry, mummy say I have to eat but, I just can't get anything down my throat.