I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
posted at 8:07 AM

Work been alright these few days,
it's just a lil boring doing research everyday
and a lil of sending of emails to potential clients (:
Missy here rather send emails please :D

Cause I can slack a lil while sending emails (:
I get to reply my own personal emails :D

Now I know that being dependent on things/people are not a good thing,
because people changes and things get outdated fast,
like iPhone, I can't depend on it , cause it died on me twice.

It's always been like that, being too dependent on some friends,
and they changed or is it th fact that I change?! Either way is bad (:
but at least I'm fortunate that not all my friends change, I have got my farkers and MJSC (: