I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Friday, April 9, 2010
posted at 3:58 AM

I'm here blogging because I cant fall aslp again after I woke up to have a pee :/
how saddddddd!! Irritating , since 1.16am eh!!
Nonsense!!

Alright! :D
I kinda of think that things change.
Alot for me since 2nd April starts,
I was kinda , no, veryyyyy surprised when nightlife cliques showed up @HomeTeamNS
with a cake at about 12.07am to sing me a song and pass me my present (:
things kinda of dissolve or melt away from our hearts when we hugged ( at least for my case )
hahas, ( sounds so drama right )
I was shocked, happy, touched, and a lil guilty towards something that happened.

And Monday, D.soh rented a car :D ( he said for me, of course maybe got other reason but he wan act like for me la :/ )
however I think one of th main reason was because I wanted to go to Eric's chalet so much to meet my girls,
so, hahahahahah (; he got a car and going anywhr seems so much easier (:
but, got motive and consequences one lo!!
Motive is to act cool la :D ( his case )
consequences will be I everyday ( mon-wed ) everyday go out with him lo,
tired ehhhhhh, and everytime he was sending me home,
Missy here is always slping!! ( forever, I know )
and he is a super reckless driver , he speeds ( I mean real speeding ( 120-170 km/h) those kind )
super scary lo, but t least he nv had any accident while driving me with such high speed if not ....
Ohya!!
I drove his car and Missy speed a lil ( 100km/h??) whn we are going to th chalet and another place (ftd) :)

I hope he strike toto/4D wadever small small also can (;
so I can get to drive again (;
anyway, fyi: I had my license :D

anyway, I'm starting my attatchment real soon, next Monday I guess at "tanjongpagah",
changed from Bossaball Singapore to Football Asia (: sounds fun?! (I don know)
but one good thing is, at least in this company, I have company( Rp friends ) , and my boss?!
He is an "ANGMOR" cool right??? (me loveeeeee)
hahahahas

alright , phone is out of batt(:
blog again next time :D