Saturday, January 24, 2009
posted at 1:53 AM
W45D!I LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys much much!
thanks for the WONDERFUL memories!thanks people.
DEEVIYA: This HOT, SEXY, B.B HARGID! She is really a unique girl who I have known, (: like the way she say” NOT FUN…..NY , IRRITATING!” and more of her weird but meaningful poems. She is great hottie! And although she is ABNN race, she is unique! She is the one who always got bullied but never stands up for herself, but just keep on saying “irritating….” BABE! I will remember you for your sexy curves. BRENARD:EDISON look alike Face! And you can never tell his age by looking at his face. BABY face, CS pro, A student, who always miss classes. And when going down for lunch at KUO FU, he will always say “ UH? K.F again? Don wan la, W4 lei!” and we only found out his secret in the last month or so, his a S…… hahas, continue to strive and “take care Bernard!”AZIZUL: He is the MOST man GUY in my class, he is the hunk, the macho, the sporty, the girlish [poke poke], HAHAS. He is the one who will always disturb D, and got bullied by the babes of W45D and he will be screaming like hell all over the class. ZUL! I will remember you girly and MAN faces of you, also, do RP proud man! Like Brendan always says you’re’ “MY MAN!” eh, however, in this case, you’re “THE MAN!” (: its fun having this guy in class, and I think the is the first Malay in this class to get along so well with the Chinese peeps, I think it’s because of JON, they have many many many things in common, those weirdo actions.
TAY BOON KEONG[BK]:OK! This guy looks SUPER like LINUS, our maths faci. AND he is known to be my sandal in class, all THANKS to POH WEEYONG! Hell! But its ok la, since I don have much meeting with them le, so let them disturb ba, hahahs! Had memorable time spent with him la, like chalet times, funny lor! Bday celebration, outings.. ya, he is a gentleman! He LOVES milk tea, and you can see him every day with at least ONE. Shy boy!
TAN YI QING: DARWING is his passion! Animation is his favourite. SHY, quiet, BLACK HEARTED, joker, always accompany me to outing as we live in the same area. Never fail to joke about YOU-KNOW-WHO! Hahas. BACK is his LOVE. You can see him in black almost every day, unless he runs out of them. :D
BRENDAN TOH: HIP HOPPER! YO Bren! He is cheerful and never fails to NOT skip class, even with temptation, he will not skip, NEVER! Hahas, only for once I think for week 16, all left leaving ONE person alone in class, EVIL PEOPLE. He dances VERY VERY well! And there was even once I thought of asking to be my teacher for coaching me with hip hop dance, but gave up the idea. He is one GOOD team mate, he always want to do his best to help out in work and always says “Got anything want me to do?” Winnie the pooh alike FACE, and thick eye brown makes him unforgettable. He is STACEY’s scandal in class!
JONATHAN TAN: Bad impression of this Pervertic guy! When I first came to class, thought he was just someone who loves talking and has a glib tongue, but he is sometime very CHEECKY!always make fun of other using his good command of English. Disturbing! Ahhas, but he sometime is good la, he treat people okay! But he treats his GF WELL. Stay sweet and long!
DAVID:
I apologies for all my doings, DAVID[DA WEI], I am sorry I always disturb you for your small eyes, your FOREVER never comb properly HAIRSTYLE, and always poking you. SORRY, but I think you’re a good Guy. You’re forever so accommodating to almost everyone, except YOU-KNOW-WHO! Thanks for always allowing me to sit inside during some days when I wanted to play game during lessons, thanks for always tolerating my nonsense whenever I felt like disturbing you. A BIG BIG THANKS YOU for always making me laugh when I need one.
JEREMEY CHUA: This guy here might also be changing school to TP I think, this means lesser time to see each other in school. SAD! This guy is funny and we gang get crazy together when talking bad about YOU-KNOW-WHO! Hahas. Never fail to keep us laughing whenever he is with WY / JON.
they are the ONES!
CHOW WEI LING:
I LOVE mummy! TAI-TAI ! She is known to be the mummy of W45D! she is always ready to make us laugh with all her expression and all the funny actions she can think of, she is one girl who I think is daring to become or make ugly faces and I mean REALLY ugly face, unlike some, I think they scare la, but I think WEILING is one who I will not forget her expressions, although everyone think that she is really quiet in the beginning, I think that after a while, when you people get to know her better, you’ll will know what I meant, SHE IS CRAZY! She is cute, BUT CRAZY! REALLY CRAZY! “And weiling, that TOM CAT face, I will never ever forget it!”
YANG GUI FANG:
She hates MEAT!, known to be “ ER-MEI” people, by BK, WY. Hahas, she is always plugging in her headphone and listening from her HP’s Radio. Always complaining about her results, ahhas, say not good not good but can make it de.

POH WEE YONG [Robert]: THE-NEVER-FAIL-TO-BULLY hooligan. HE is known to be ROBERT ZHANG from XNR[drama] he thinks Robert is cool, which most will think otherwise, he is full of funny stuffs and jokes about all the people in class, wanna some juicy gossips? Find him, and you’re right, he knows almost everything and he can think of everything to talk about the person he dislike , and he can go on and on and on , making all of us laugh like crazy. I think I will never ever forget this GUY, and he will be leaving RP soon for SP/NP maybe. SAD right, lesser time to meet up during lunch time, unless… he comes down all the way from SP/NP. Which I think is impossible.
ELICIA TAY:I love this girl here, she is lovely and she is funny, thanks for Being my FIRST friend in W45D. REALLY, I like the way she always says “go for lunch lei! Or, OI!” she only started playing games with us starting this year[2009]. However, I think that she is lovely and I think that she will stay BUBBLY and bring laughter to more people who she will be meeting next semester. “ELICIA, DON FORGET SHANDY OK?”, not forgetting that she is also my boyfriend of class W45D. Chalet was fun with you, and without you, I would have been so sociable, thanks will always remember the way she love to smile, while taking photographs, and I will always remind “ALWAYS THE SAME ONE, CHANGE LEI!
STACEY YEO:
MY forever laughing partner, she is like someone who has as low laughing point as I do, we can laugh at all those funny joke like mad women, and we always have fun thing to talk about or do together, like for example, hiding somewhere at the life area to scare the rest of the girls who are coming out from our class to the toilet, and you can always hear us scream whenever we are playing CS, she is one who will be representing GIRL POWER! WAY TO GO GIRL! You’re LOVED! She is a beautiful and hot girl, but unavailable though.. the first impression of her was bad, I thought she was A-LIAN, but she turn out to be a very good buddy of mine, and we shared many things with each others, thanks for being there girl!
ELLE LOW:VERY good DANCER, Ballerina. I think she is a very nice girl, just that the time spent with her is not as much, cause she always PON CLASS! QUEEN of ALL. :X anyway, I think she will become a geart WIFEY, cause she has a book full of baking stuffs and ways to do it using DIY methods, and she is not selfish to share with me! Thanks girl. :D and and and , she is not ours anymore, she is HIS! Take good care of each other ya? Stay long! I love the way she smile she just look great with those dimples, how I wish I can be like her, having so deep dimples. CUTE!, er. Sorry, I forgot she do not like to be called CUTE, ok, so ELLE, you’re PRETTY BABE!