I'm loving THIS moment.

Profile


Shandy Xue!
Republic Poly
i'm in my LAST-TEEN yr.
02041991
Arian

Addiction ❤



PEEPS
❤Qiuli ❤Shermaine ❤Sheron
CHRISTINE CYRA CHEUPING ChowChin Fyza Jialing JERWEE Jasmin Joannes Jonathan Junhao Lizzy Li Jun Michelle Lim Michelle Yeo Peipei.T Ronnie SeeYi Shimin Sophia Suning.K Xing Yan
Brendan Elle Guifang Stacey Weiling Yiqing
Zoe

Saturday, November 22, 2008
posted at 4:41 PM

david tao;
Katrina!

Katrina I can't stop looking in your eyes
But my words don't come out straight
I don't know what to say
No. On monday i tell myself u gotta wait
Dave, don't rush it. Don't anticipate.
Take it slowly, it's ok it's ok
I just want a chance to know you to know
the woman deep inside
Yeah yeah(and)
I dont wanna look back on life
to see this missed opportunity
Yeah yeah even at the risk of looking like a fool to you,
On wednesday I casually walk on by to find that you're not there
I act like I don't care
But on friday I catch a glimpse of you I tell myself dont hesitate
You just walk up and say hello! Say hello!
I just want a chance to know you to know the woman deep inside

Yeah yeah (and) i dont wanna look back on life to see this missed opportunity
Yeah yeah (to get to know you)even at the rick of looking like a fool to you
I just want a chance to know you to know the love you have inside
Yeah yeah (and) I dont wanna look back on life to see this missed opportunity
Yeah yeah even at the risk of looking like a fool to you
Katrina will I ever know your heart?

this is a nice nice nice SONG.